Monday, December 5, 2011

Blog with Mom (3)

Mom: Mimi asked me to buy a loaf of raisin bread and buns from St.Jermaine's bakery because she didn't want to eat the whole grain bread her dad made. Sigh. I've always told her that whole grain products are suppose to be healthy for her but she just won't listen. Oh well. I guess all kids are like this.

Me: Mom bought me some baked goods and they taste really awesome. Then I practiced piano and my mom criticized me while I played. I needed her opinion because my practical exam is in January and I wanna be prepared for that. Oh and I just finished the biography of Lang Lang! It's so.....well, I can't really describe it. But I've learned so much about the talented young pianists! And his dad...OMG. Such a cruel dad. I is scared of Lang Lang's dad. o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment