Friday, April 6, 2012

Busking!

Today me, Leslie and Carina went busking! First we went to the apartments around Point Grey. We snuck in when someone opened the door. Muwahahahaha. We did two buildings and the third one we got a bit freaked out because when we snuck in we saw the sign that said "Do NOT Allow Anyone Without Key into Building" We were like O.o that means us. So Q.Q But we did come back a did some busking around the townhouses and earned about 15-20 dollars. Overall we got $161.02 Not bad :p

We sang My Girl and I played the Chinese flute and it was really fun. Some people really loved us performing for them and they invited us into their homes. There was this old lady who invited us in and I played a song on my flute and we sang My Girl and Amazing Grace. It was just really incredible because I felt like WOAH we were so courageous! She gave us money and three chocolate Easter eggs (one for each of us). So fun! Leslie and Carina, I just wanna say EXCELLENT JOB GUYS! WE ROCKED!

No comments:

Post a Comment