Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Rainy Day

We had to leave at 11:00am for our photography fieldtrip at Kits Beach. It was raining sooo hard! Honestly I was expecting good sunny weather, but oh well. I got Lillian to be my partner! WEEEEEEEE~~~~ We took pictures, with her posing and me taking pics. It was really fun, but we had to carry umbrellas because the rain was attacking us and we were just dripping wet. Poor Lillian! She had to take her shoes off for some of the pics! But it was great team work, and it was just really fun. Overall, if it wasn't for the poor weather, we could've had more fun. I wouldn't have to carry my umbrella while taking all the pictures. The water was a bit cold too. When we were taking pictures in this pile of beach rocks near the corner of the beach, thousands of beach flies just swarm up like crazy! We were like O.O Then -.- Lolz. Anyways, good day. After that we bused back to Canada Line and I went to Broadway to get Starbucks white chocolate mocha and a slice of hot beef ranch pizza. Mmmmmmm. Yummmmmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment