Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Why Are There So Many Things Due

I logged onto gmail and saw this doc Mr. Olson sent us. It says like presentation starting from the beginning of May. I was like O.O Wut wut. I've started my presentation already, but lately things have been jumping up and my schedules are just sooo pack! Why is May so busy! Let's see, I've got mah two theory tests around May 11th & 12th, my concert practices, my piano concert, my piano competition and a bunch of other things. Gah. I feel tired already! Well last week I was really busy too because I had a speech competition and today I was away with my student for a piano competiton and yeah...Oh and there were TWO debates in Mr. Martin's room today?! Darn. I missed them! Geez, I really wish I was there...I always love debates. Anyways, hope there's more debates left! These things are really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment