Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sun Run!

Today we had the great Sun Run! The weather was good too, you know, not too sunny and not rainy either. The perfect running day. My and Viv and Fang stuck together for the run. It was pretty fun, although I must admit that my endurance level is going down....like A LOT :p Sigh....There were a lot of people and it was really cool. The music bands were singing for us which was really nice! There's this first nation band thing. I TOTALLY LOVE THEIR SONG. It goes like this: "Nooooo you are awesome! Yessssss you are awesome! You are awesome, you are awesome you are awesome" and basically they just chant it in a really monotoned style. Epic. Totally awesome!

We finished the run and went into Rogers Arena. Got some lovely juice and bagel and energy snacks. It was pretty crowded in there and there were long line-ups at each food station. Later on me and Leslie grabbed a bite at Macdonalds and went home.

When I got home I noticed that one of my socks had blood stain on it and I was like O.o So I took it off and saw one of my toe had a HUGE cut and it was bleeding. Well, not that much, but still, it was kinda...you know. I figured that I probably stubbed my toe during the run...not great. It has stopped bleeding now, which is good. I hope it heals soon!

Overall I've had a fantastic day today! I am definitely gonna do the Sun Run again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment