Friday, April 13, 2012

Today...TIRED

Gah. I feel so tired today! As I have mentioned in my previous blog, I had a really exciting and energy-consuming day yesterday, and I experienced the after effect today. When I woke up this morning, my whole body was soooo sore I could barely get up. In fact, I couldn't do it the normal way (just sitting up) so I rolled around and rolled my legs down the bed so I could stand up. But my body hurt so much because I worked out too much yesterday -.-

The whole day was a bit tiring. After school I had to RUSH to my piano teacher's place because I had lesson at 3:30 (had to walk). I played the Yellow River Concerto and it was so difficult because my whole body was sore and I was not able to use all of my strength. That sucked. Then we tried other pieces but my body was drained of energy so it was really hard and stuff. The only pieces I had no difficulties with were the lighter pieces such as Grande Valse Brillante. But I love the Yellow River Concerto so much! At the end I figured it was close to class end so I used the last bit of my energy and managed to play a part properly. After that I was sooooo exhausted I almost crumbled to the ground. When I got home I ate a big bowl of mushroom soup to boost my body up and an orange for the sugar. That helped me a bit. I still feel kinda tired right now. I hope it gets better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment