Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Woot Badminton

I am enjoying PE a lot right now! We are playing badminton----one of my favorite sports! <3333 ME GUSTA. I love badminton because it doesn't really hurt my hands, unlike basketball or volleyball where there's a high chance of hand/wrist injury. I can also hit really far with my racket...well, sometimes a bit TOO far. Hhehehhe. I remember me playing badminton with my mom when I was in China. We played outdoor and there was no boundary, so we each hit as hard as we could with our rackets and sometimes my mom would hit a tricky shot (like extremely left) so I have to run for the birdie. Hhehehe. Those were the good times. Today we were really lucky too, because we got a whole court to ourselves, just me and Viv. We had such a great time! We were doing a lot of them tricky shots as well, and Viv is a really good player! Sometimes she is very sneaky. Sneaky Viv is sneaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment