Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Socials Debate!

We had the epic socials debate today it was was a tonne of fun!!!!! I think our team did pretty good. I went first and then Austin and then Jason for rebuttal. Our resolution was focused on whether the teachers are getting fair treatments from government or not. We were the opposition (the BCTF side) and we had three big points followed by a lot of supporting examples. I think our speeches were solid and really good. It was soo fun going back and forth refuting Kevin's points. Lolz Kevin so enthusiastic. Austin did good refutation, and Jason wrapped up our opposition points. The debate went by so fast I didn't even realize it was almost over until Roy stood up and presented his speech. Lolz. Overall it was a pretty intense debate and probably one of the most exciting debates in the class. I think I did well because I was really enthusiastic and pumped and I delivered my speech with confidence. Yessss. Mission accomplished. Now, I just have to the do the speech comp on Saturday... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment