Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Flowers

Today it was all nice and sunny so Mr. Olson let us take pictures of spring flowers outside! It was really good and I love spring flowers! Me and Alex and Jerry went around the school hunting for flowers. First we did the daffodils. I thought they looked like little elephants with big noses (the middle part of the flower looks like a long nose). Then we took pictures of the cherry blossoms. I had taken a lot of pictures of them before while I was on my way back from tutoring (that was during spring break). It was just sooo sunny and beautiful and really fun. The hyacinths looked sharp as well. I love the blue and pink ones! Soooo pretty! I am glad spring is finally kicking in, and I think we will definitely have more pretty-looking flowers in the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment