Friday, October 14, 2011

Awesome Day

So this morning we had football and surprisingly, I was beginning to improve at it! I have overcame the fear of catching the football (before I was scared that it might break my fingers). Lolz. For photography I did shadow pictures. Alex forgot his memory card so he used my camera and we both took some pictures together. That was when I found a spikey ball from a dead plant. I scared a lot of people with that invincible spike ball. Hahahahhahah. Lunch I studied with friends in the counselling suite for English because we would have an English quiz after lunch, and I presented the spike ball to my friends.At first they were really surpised. Then we played with it for a while and continued on with our studying.

The English quiz wasn't extremely hard, but it still required some critical thinking. I had to rush my essay at the end because I was running really low on time. Still, I finished it, so I am hoping for a decent mark out of this! I knew Mr. Hauck would give us quizzes which are not easy! Oh, and my spike ball opened during that class, and the furry seeds inside showed.

For science we handed in our proposal. I brought the spike ball along. Then we worked on our egg experiment and that took up most of the class. It was really fun. The egg was really squishy from all the vinegar...then we had to put it in salt water. Then after the experiment we got our science test back. I got perfect! 19/19 A lot of other people got perfect too. It was an easy quiz.

Overall today was pretty enjoyable, except for now I have to fininsh up my harmony and wash the dishes :/

No comments:

Post a Comment