Friday, October 28, 2011

Oh, It's the Weekend AGAIN

I know, I know, the weekend is tomorrow-----and I should be happy about it, right? Well...weekends aren't really thrilling for moi sometimes. Tutor, turor, and endless tutoring-----I mean, tutoring someone is great, and I can earn money and have a great social experience at the same time----but going back and forth between two places is just exhausting, especially when you have to tutor for 2 hours and spend 1 hour for the trip. Yes...and theory. I am trying to finish the whole basic harmony book before December so I can do it for my exam. I started basic harmony in the middle of September and I am going by 20 pages (40 sides) of homework per class so I am very close to getting the book done. I also have to do some advanced rudiment practice tests because I will be doing that for the exam as well...anyways, there's a lot of work waiting for me to finish. We also have a science flip-book due on Monday and English debate. I am not too worried about debate because I've already had some experience before. But the science flip-book? I don't know, I wanna keep my percentage still high. Busy times. Busy as a Bee.

The awesome thing is that tomorrow night we are gonna go out for dinner with friends. Yay! A break from all the hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment