Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

Well, it's Halloween again----but this year I didn't go trick-or-treating! There are two main reasons: 1.it's on a school and we have 2 tests tomorrow so I have to study; 2.I don't have any friends to go with me! Last year I went with my best bud Asma, but this year she's moved to Richmond so I am forever alone. Jennica and Leslie have also moved so the friends who live closest to me are probably Jessie and April...but still, their houses are a little bit far and it wouldn't be convenient for me to get around. Anyways, I did go out though! I was hoping that I could capture some great pictures of Halloween...but it was kinda disappointing. Most houses didn't have decorations! And because I don't have a costume or anything, I can't get into people's yard and take close shots. But I took some pictures of the pumpkins at the Marpole community centre and our Langara rental office. The rental office was having a party but when we came back it was already over and the office lady was starting to take down things! But I rushed to the door and asked if I could take some pictures---and she said yes! I took some shots of the decorations inside the rental office...sigh, it would've been much better if I was there earlier! But it was still good, and the rental office lady was really nice and she gave me a handful of candy! YAYAYAYAYYAYAYYA!

No comments:

Post a Comment