Monday, October 3, 2011

Samosa

Monday is not the day I usually look forward to, but the school's samosa always give me some hope. Monday is the day when the people sell samosas at the old dog pound. Today, I ALMOST missed the samosas! Celinna and I were in the clothing room trying to get some stuffings, and the bell rang, so I was really nervous, because I didn't bring my lunch (cuz I was expecting samosas for Mondays). We quickly took the box down to Mr. Olson's room and while I was trying to sort things out I gave a dollar to Celinna so she could help me get a samosa (she was getting one herself too). Lolz. When she came back she had two samosas (one for me and one for herself) and they were HOT and drizzled with the delicious sauce of awesomeness. I was like onmnomonomonomononomonoommmnonomoonomonom. ME GUSTA SAMOSAS

No comments:

Post a Comment