Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Rush Hour

This afternoon I was soooo busy. Me, Celinna, Carina and Jennica had volunteer orientation at Marpole Community Center right after school. That lasted for an hour...and then me and Celinna just went right away to Langara Canada Line station, because she had to take the 49 bus there and I had to go to Oakridge 41st and then take the bus to Granville for my theory lesson ( normally I would have it on Saturdays, but next Saturday I have the debate tournament so my teacher moved the 2-hour lesson to two 1-hour lessons on this Wednesday and the next one. I just missed one bus because of the street light (I couldn't cross the street in time) so I had to wait for about 10 minutes. My schedule was sooo tight because it was only 10 minutes before 6:00 (my lesson time). When the bus finally came, I just hopped on and for a moment I was relieved. Then I spent 5 minutes on the bus and it took me to Granville street and then I just hopped on a no.10 bus and got to Shaunessey Church (where I had my lessons). It was really really rushy and unfortunately I will have to do that AGAIN next Wednesday :/

No comments:

Post a Comment