Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Synergy Field Trip

Today's Synergy field trip was so much fun! This year both the grade 8's and the grade 9's went together. However, the buddy system got a bit messed up close to the end. But overall, it was fun. We went to the airport first and stayed there for an hour. My buddy was Levina (Viv's little sis). But I also took two more Synergy 8's with me because their grade 9 buddies got seperated with them. We explored around the airport and I found out that all the SY 9's just got into a bunch and the SY 8's just formed their own groups as well. So much for the buddy system. Then after an hour we went on the Cananda Line again, and our next destination was Yaletown Roundhouse. I was suddenly really tired and sleepy (I don't know why). But the roundhouse had a really cool chooochooo train. I took so many photos of it! To be honest I never knew there was a train museum in Yaletown. Today's trip really opened my eyes.

Then we went to Lonsdale Quay. We ate our lunch at the old pizza place. Today's pizzas were a bit cold so that was a little bit disappointing. But then we had so much fun at the little park! Oh geez, I love doing all the obstacle stuff. Unfortunately we were only allowed to spend one hour there, so yeah.

Then we hopped on the seabus again. When we got to waterfront, we walked directly to Gas Town. I've never really explored Gas Town before! We arrived at the steam clock at 2:00, so the clock "sang" to us. It was really cool, and I don't think I can ever figure out the mechanics of the clock. Then we saw the statue of Gassy Jack (I think that's the right name, right). And that pretty much concluded our trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment