Sunday, October 9, 2011

I Feel Sick

Oh noesssss...I feel very sick today. My nose was stuffy and my throat felt scraped. I even have an annoying headache in my head from the lack of oxygen (stuffy nose!). Gahhhhhhhh. Yesterday we got invited to this dinner and the people ordered a bunch of spicy dishes. Maybe that's the cause for my sore throat and such. My mom has temporarily banned me from eating cookies and chips. Nuuuuuuu. WHY. WHY. WHY?!!!!! The worst thing in the world is being sick and not be able to eat all your yummy food. I feel like Garfield right now. Errrrrrr. This has happend before.Three years ago when I was in TianJin my cousin invited us to this Korean restaurant and the food was really really spicy there. That night I was completely mute because my throat was badly "damaged" by the spicy food. I had to go to the hospital and get special puffers. It was great suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment