Thursday, October 13, 2011

Finally

Today we presented our Sierra Leone project! It went good. We got an A! But I was really regretting over some mistakes we made. For me, I was being too aggressive at answering people's questions...I should've given more questions to Vivian, Jason and Alex. Sorry guys :~p Another mark was taken off because one of our slides got messed up during the presentation (I don't know why...technical problems from Google doc). But overall it was a great presentation, and I feel the weight on my shoulder lifting a little. This weekend I will have to work on the individual written report. I am also aiming for a good A! :P

Now I have to work on my science fair proposal. I already have an idea in mind...but I am not too sure that it will really work in reality to my advantage. I really really wanna do good job on all of my projects, so I have to get back to work now! Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment