Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Epicness

I am so happy that I passed my science proposal. 9/10. Ah, I made careless mistakes: I didn't specify my controlled groups. I know it's in the procedure, but I didn't really point it out directly, but oh well. At least I got an A :) And Ms. Jay signed it so I can do the experiment!

Oh wait, I forgot to talk about English. Anyways, for English, we went down to the Mac Lab. Mr. Hauck talked about our debate sessions today! <33333333 I just LOVE debate. Me, Celinna, Leslie and Judy are in the debate club! But it's gonna be even more fun when we get the WHOLE class to debate! I am really excited for next class. This class we just discussed about the basics of debate, because most of the class are still pretty new to this stuff. Well, we are gonna have so much fun arguing with each other in the face in the future! :P

Moving onto debate club. I have to prepare for my UBC tournament (cuz I am in the Junior team). My partner is Jason Ma but he didn't show up today (on vacation). Anyways that's okay, because I am just gonna send him an email about what we did today. Mr. Hauck gave us the topics for Junior debate. One is about cutting the funding for the arts in schools. The second one is about to never allow teachers from doing a strike. We have to find back-up reasons for both the government and the opposition sides. Oooooooo, I am so nervous for the tournament! First debate tournament of the year is gonna be a bit challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment