Saturday, October 29, 2011

Japanese All You Can Eat Restaurant

So today after theory my dad's friends took us to this Japanese All-you can eaet restaurant in Burnaby (I forgot the name though). That restaurant was sooo crowded when we got there! We didn't book the seats, so we had to wait for like half an hour for available seats. Anyways, I could smell the wonderful aroma of Japanese food in the restaurant while waiting...and I was so hungry! Finally we got our seats and went in. We ordered a bunch of food ranging from the raw meat thingy (forgot the word in Japanese), sushi, teriyaki stuff, deep fried stuff and such. I really really liked the deep fried shrimp with the awesome sauce and the teriyaki chicken. I didn't eat any of the raw fish/meat dishes because I just don't eat raw meat. The sushi was okay-ish...I favored the hot dishes more because, after all, it's late autumn and it's getting cold, so I wanted warm food inside my tummy. We ate for a while until all the dishes were gone, then my dad's friend ordered some more because they are all grown-ups and thus they need more food. Lolz. Then it was time for dessert, and I ordered three different desserts off the menu. I really liked how they put the desserts in small portions so I didn't get too stuffed from one dessert. I ordered mango pudding, and two other weird desserts made from milk. Yum.

I was sooooo full after dinner and my dad's friend drove us home. I am still very full now and I think I am gonna have a hard time trying to get to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment