Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Change in the Schedule

I wanted to go to this Chinese art show with my mom this afternoon just after church and before my evening tutoring session, but unfortunately...I had to change the schedule, so bye-bye art show. This morning I went to my piano teacher's house to help out with my student. I never knew that another girl was coming to do a duet with her! I mean, I know she has a duet piece... but I didn't know that her partner was coming TODAY. When they were done my piano teacher suggested me to tutor them at Tom Lee for thier duet piece. So the girls' moms just called the music store and arranged the praticing session at 3:00pm. I am gonna tutor them at TL for one and a half hour and then the other girl would leave and I would just tutor my student on her other pieces in her house. I've never helped out with a duet before...this is gonna be exciting and fun :p

No comments:

Post a Comment