Monday, November 28, 2011

First School Day of the 2nd Term

Today was the first school day of the 2nd term! Fresh start. Oui oui. Anyways, as I have mentioned in my previous blog that Mr. Hauck had freaked me out about the only 6 available spots for the St. George tournament, my team got in! I sent the email just in time. One other group sent theirs as well. Well, as long as my team gets to debate, I should feel happy and satisfied.

Then for science we started THE VIDEO. Oh what do you call it----the human reproduction/birthing/awkwardness video? If I had remembered it correctly, I watched it when I was in grade 7 when the nurse came to our class for sex-ed. Anyways, most people were scarred for life. And that was only the beginning. Ugh. Anyways, just awkward~~~

For PE we did square dancing, which was fine. The grade 8's were pretty awkward as usual. Most of the grade 8 guys I danced with are pretty short. That was awkward. Anyways, square dancing actually made me sweat with all the moving and swinging and jumping around. Lolz.

After school Carina walked with me. We found a wallet bag sorta thing outside school and returned it to the office. Then we walked home. Oui oui. Overall the day was good. But tomorrow...I have to do two makeup tests! One for math and one for French. I missed Wednesday last week and those were the two tests missed. :O(

No comments:

Post a Comment