Friday, November 18, 2011

Oh noes Jessie is missing

Gahahhahahh I tried phoning Jessie but she didn't pick it up. I tried both her home phone and her cell and nobody answered. Nuuuuuuuuu. Oh well, I will just have to phone her tomorrow and perhaps do a make-up empathy blog then.

Anyways....

Let's talk about mah day. It snowed today! Wwheeeeeee but then it melted...Q.Q Sadness. And I missed the entire morning due to a piano competition. Oh yeah, and it was really, although I was nervous. Well, it was a good starter...first competition in Canada! I got second place :/ But it was okay. I think I will do better for my next round.

I did come back for PE and photography though. For PE we just played basketball. I really liked the game "bump". Our group had several rounds and in one round I was the winner! That really made my day. For the last ten minutes of the class we had mini games and our team did horrible "o.o but it was still really fun! Then I went to photography and we got a new project. Lololllollllololol. Then afterschool me and Carina and Celinna walked home and we talked about random things and freaked out some ppl. Lawlz.

No comments:

Post a Comment