Sunday, November 20, 2011

Jessie's Penguins (5)

I woke up really late this morning at 12:00pm...PROUDNESS. Sleeping for a long time is an accomplishment :> Then after that I ate lunch (yes I skipped breadfast).Went and bought a new phone :P Buying a phone was exhausting! Took me a long long time~~~I got there at 1:00pm and it took until like 3:00pm and I was so tired :o I got the android~~~then I downloaded a lot of games like penguin games :p My mom went and got clothes while I got chocolat! CHOCOLAT IS VERY NICE. Then we bought a lot of lotion. I kept smelling the lotion. Yumyum. Just came back like half an hour ago. I feel bad about abandoning mah old phone. Sorry old phone...but your buttons are not working very well. I am very tired. Very very tired indeed /:<

No comments:

Post a Comment