Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I can't find Big Vivian!

Oh noes! I can't find Big Vivian (Vivian Lee, but I call her big Vivian). I tried phoning her but she didn't pick up. I am afraid I might not be able to do our empathy blog tonight! :O

Well, then, I suppose I should write about myself just for today. I finally finished Death Note. Such an excellent manga! But at the end...I kinda wanted Light Yagami to create the perfect world....I just can't believe he actually died! Nuuuuuuuuuu. But the story had such a wonderful plot. The writer is so smart :)

Oh, and I made potato with curry for dinner. My mom wasn't home and it was just me and my dad and we didn't want to cook anything too difficult so we decided to make potato in curry. Basically you just boil the potato and add in the curry. Done. Lolz lazy way of making dinner. Before we used to go to Macdonald's whenever my mom's not home...but later on my mom said it was a bad habit and that we would become so unhealthy and obese if we kept the habit. So we quit. Nao homemade dinner. Not as delicious, but...it's food.

No comments:

Post a Comment