Thursday, November 17, 2011

Jessie's Penguins (3)

Lalalallal~~~ We had French first thing in the morning and we had a seating change!Q.Q I used to sit at the front but now I am sitting at the back Q.Q Total blindness :( Then we had math and we had a test today! The first part was really easy...but the second part was HORRIBLE! Nuuuuuuuu and I thought I was gonna ace the whole thing, but now...Q.Q badness. Then for socials we had to find the 25 worst countries in the world. I know this sounds insensitive---but I told April to put down all the countries in Africa. I AM SORRY PPL LIVING IN AFRICA Q.Q Our group was really unorganized. Oh and our company had a failure today, which I shall not mention :/ Hheheheheh. But we made through the day, half-dead. Q.Q Woah there's a lot of sadness in my blog today. Q.Q Oh, oh, but the happy thing is I finally finished reading the part of the book for English!

Important finger update: My finger still hurts Q.Q

No comments:

Post a Comment