Monday, November 21, 2011

Jessie's Penguins (6)

I am so tired right now! I still have to finish my English book Q.Q and do the assignment. To be honest with you that book is not really my type. And you know what else? That book is the only assignment for tonight. It stands in my way of complete freedom! Me not happy :< ME NO GUSTA

And I played with my new phone all day today! Then the battery ran out Q.Q Why phone, why?! I just charged you yesterday! Anyways I started playing Air Penguin (it's very addicting) I still have to go get a ducky momo ringtone and a breadfish ring tone. Then I started spamming people with my new phone and guess what: IT'S SO FUN! Spamming is gonna be a hobby nao...so beware!

Lalalalllllalllaalllalalalalllala~~~~~~DUCKY MOMO IZ MAH BEST FRIEND <3

No comments:

Post a Comment