Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Jessie's Penguins (2)

My day started off tired because I had to wake up....and the block rotation was sad, because I miss mah old block. You always like your first block rotation better than the other block rotations.April went to woodwork by accident :oP During science was all chill. We almost finished the crossword (yes we were chilling). We had draw a diagram of the male's reproductive system. April basically did everything while I did crossword :P. During PE we played basketball and I hurt my finger and it hurts a lot now..:'( When I was doing strings I couldn't really play the violin :'(( because I couldn't really hold the bow properly and it was all limpy and blehehehehehhe. If the bad finger was on the left hand instead of the right hand, I could've skipped string like Yunyi did last year >:D Ohhh and the lucky thing was that the strings test wasn't on today! Oh and I tried to teach Fang yu the Spongebob song...but she got annoyed :/ oh well :D

No comments:

Post a Comment