Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Jessie's Penguins (7)

I woke up late this morning and had terrible breakfast. The egg was so OVERCOOKED. Not yummy at all. And then I had to rush to school. Almost forgot to bring my gym strip. Well, English was nice, and Science was cool----no homework! LALALALLLALAL. During lunch I helped Vivi with her science fair experiment. We crushed vitamins and weighed them. It went a lot faster this time, since we knew the trick :P While I was helping, I also played Air Penguin: the bestest game in da world <3 PENGUINS PENGUINS PENGUINS. After lunch I went to PE and we had our last day of basketball. But I didn't mind...because I wasn't into basketball anywayz. After PE I went to strings and it was just a normal class...all relaxing and stuff. Then...I left my gym strips there. Me and Angel had to go back and get it. Going up and down the stairs was painful Q.Q

On the way home it started raining a lot. It poured so hard that I had stop and get my umbrella. And now I have a lot homework and I am desperately trying to finish Q.Q

No comments:

Post a Comment