Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Actually this is suppose to be T3 B2

Wow. I can't believe it's almost the end of term 2. Wow. Time went by soooo fast. I am growing old. I WISH I would get straight A's this term. But then PE always screws it up. Argghghhghghghghgh PE why do you hate me so much? Anyway, I THINK I am gonna get an A for English. Already confirmed for math, socials, AP and  science. What about Art? Mehhhhh, I am not really sure. I KINDA derpped off a little bit. But it's fine, i think. French...Yeah I think it's fine. What else...oh yeah that's about it. Eight subjects right? I am soooo worried right now. Arrghghghg feel the stress! The pain is unforgivable. Oh yeah another cricket escaped. I think that was not really relevant. Must...get...A's...in...order...to...become...a...proper..."A"sian.

No comments:

Post a Comment