Monday, March 28, 2011

wow...so what are we doing for Synergy party?

I am confused. The grade 9 Synerdies are sending us mails about our future Synergy party for this year. Forget about the laser tag event------the time is just untimely (I mean it's like midnight till morning). I really wanna go camping but many people are having their doubts about this suggestion. Reason------we have a lot of planning to do for camping and it would take a looooong time and blah blah blah. I am not really sure what we should do now. PNE...forget about that one as well, because I think we ARE going there like in May or something (not for the Synergy party). Maybe we should go hiking and embrace the wild? I don't know...BBQ? Well...I am not really sure. I wanna do something fun for the party. We did movie last time and I WANNA TRY SOMETHING NEW THIS TIME! No more movies please. Kayaking? Fishing (just joking hahaha you need to get license)? Let us go to China for the party! (more trolling + kidding). Oh god we really really need to SYNERGIZE for this in order to come with fantastic ideas...

No comments:

Post a Comment