Friday, March 25, 2011

I Went to Delta Today to Leslie's House

Today I went to Leslie' new house in Delta to do our hydraulic project. Leslie's got a lot of stuff we need: wood, saw, glue, nails, nuts, and some other mechanic stuff. We've got a nice design for our hydraulic project. So this morning I packed my lunch and went on bus 301 with my mom. It took us about 20 minutes to get from Brighouse to Leslie' house. She's got this gigantic garage for us to work on our project. We sawed wood------and god it was HARD! Especially when we are just sawwing thin strips of wood pieces off. Sometimes the wood just breaks and leaves a ragged edge. I think we will just fix that with sandpaper on Sunday. We are not done our project today. We still need to drill our wood and connect them and paint the whole thing. I am excited. I think our project is gonna be really successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment