Thursday, March 31, 2011

My First Piano Class with My New Piano Teacher

So I am preparing for the RCM examine (grade 10!) and I've got this new teacher!!!!And she introduced me to grade 10 (for the piano examine)! OMG the pieces I am suppose to play is soooo easy (compared to the ones I had in China)!!!! The scales were confusing since it's different from the ones I had in China. But the studies------heck they are just...well, let's say that the piece I played in China for level 9 is actually a level 11/12 here! Wow le shock!!!I chose Arabesque (god I can't spell this) by Debussy (know his name in Chinese, but not sure how to spell it properly in English. I think it's the right one). Anyway I played that for grade 9 examine in China and now I am playing it again for grade 10 here (muwahahahahahaha). I think I will take the examine perhaps ...in January. Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment