Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I Bought a Piano Today

So today my parents and I went to Tom Lee and bought a brand new Yamaha piano. Its color is not exactly the best one: it's like really shiny red wood. But the keys sound better than those black piano. Of course we didn't buy a U1 which is a 48.inch. We bought a 47 but that doesn't make much of a difference. I only have level 10 to go considering I already finished level 9 when I was ten years old back in China. The only reason why I didn't finish level 10 in China is because in 2008 I was supposed to have the test in August but our plane to Canada was like, scheduled in July. So I practiced for a few months for nothing. Oh well. But now I am picking up piano again and trust me I AM NOT THAT BAD. I can actually play really well. I hope I will pass the piano test for level 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment