Saturday, March 5, 2011

De Serre

So today my mom took me to De Serre------one of our favorite art store to get some supplies for acrylic painting. I kinda ran out of titanium white and lemon yellow so I need some more. I am giving away a painting as a gift for someone so I need enough paint for a medium-size canvas. I bought another box of 18-color acrylic paint by Marie's! Man I never thought I would see that brand here, because it's kinda like a Chinese brand (since 1919)! Most of my water color and gouage are from Marie's and they are pretty good. I wanted to buy a bigger and thinner canvas but then my mom told me to use the thick medium-sized canvas from our house (we had two left) so that we don't need to frame it (if I paint on the thinner one I would need to frame it). So at the end we bought the box of paint and two extra tubes of titanium white and lemon yellow. I was really happy :P

No comments:

Post a Comment