Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mac & Cheese?

Today my dad bought me two boxes of mac & cheese from Pizzahut. Man I hate mac & cheese! It always taste so cheesy. I hate cheesy stuff. I think I am allergic to them. Anyway whenever I have too much cheesy food my nose just goes itchy and my stomach just growls. Ewwwww. But hey it's my dinner for today. So sad.....I had to swallow the cheesy noodle thing. The only good things were the chicken strips. But there were like, only six of them on each tray of mac.

I only finished half of the mac & cheese. Then I gave the rest to my dad. Don't worry he doesn't mind. I give him left overs all the time (my left-overs that is). I just had some green tea and it tasted refreshing. It really helps getting rid of that cheesy taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment