Monday, March 21, 2011

So Here I am. Home Alone

Staying home all by myself is kinda fun. I mean I get free time to draw. No computer though. mehehehehhehehe. I have the piano so it's like another friend. The TV is my buddy. My yarn balls are my comrades. Food is my soul. I have a bed. A washrooom and everything I need. You people might think I am lonely but to be honest with you I am not. I feel awesome.

I read manga and ate and played piano. Then I watched TV and did some random Chinese math and read a Chinese book and slept. Wait actually I didn't sleep. I just slunped on the couch and ate potato chips while watching SpongeBob. I like SpongeBob.

I have the hydraulic project and a piece of painting waiting for me to finish.

Hhahhahahhahhah Muahhaauhauhuaha I think I am slowly going insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment