Sunday, March 20, 2011

It's Just Me and My Scarf

I ran outta yarn today. So I had to blend in another shade of blue yarn. My scarf is getting longer now. It's still pretty wide. But I like wide scarves. I've decided to donate this blue one as well. A gift to people in need. I also bought some more purple yarn from a craft shop near our building. They were having a sale because they are gonna move soon. I also bought 8 rolls of red cotton yarn. They are pretty good. Small rolls though. But they are cotton. And cotton feels nice. I think I am gonna knit a red scarf for my mom with these red yarn. Yes....

My hands kinda hurt from knitting all day. But I really like knitting now. I think it's a wonderful skill to wield. You know, knitting. My mom knew how to knit but she forgot. Now all she does is painting and doing artwork. Meh.

I am gonna knit my second scarf pretty soon. I think I can end my first scarf on Tuesday and hopefully finish my second scarf and even start my third scarf by the end of spring break. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment