Monday, March 14, 2011

Japanese Exchange Students

Today we had a lot of Japanese Exchange students visitng!!! They started to show up around third period. When I saw a girl in uniform at first I thought she was just wearing a cosplay or something. But then I saw ANOTHER GIRL. WITH THE IDENTICAL UNIFORM. So I was like, wait, that can't be a cosplay party. Then I saw more girls with uniforms-----sailor uniforms with a white tie thingy. And they were all speaking Japanese. Then I was like, ohhhhhhh so they are exchange students! After school I saw all of the students coming out of the school and they took a picture together in front of our school and went on the school bus. Both girls and guys were in uniform. The guys were in this kind of uniform with buttons. OMG they all look like those students in Japanese mangas! LOL. IT WAS SO COOL. JAPANESE PEOPLE ARE SOO COOL.It's nice to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment