Saturday, March 12, 2011

Awesome

This morning I felt so happy for no reason. Heh. I guess that's just the way I am! Anyway I AM SO RELIEVED. Yesterday I had four epic tests. Well one of them was fake------the SS test. The science test was easier than I thought. The PE test was okayish...and Alliance Fracais was so easy!!!!!! Oh man I am so gonna relax today. But I still need to visit DeSerre again to buy some more art supplies because my mom is starting sketching(for like, sculptures) again so we need to buy the spray that will like not make the pencil marking smudge on the drawing. And then I have to visit a piano teacher because I am aiming for level 10 in piano (I got level 9 when I was 10 back in China). Today is not gonna be a really busy day. Hey. I seem to be enjoying today!

No comments:

Post a Comment