Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fun Potato Soup

So today I made a pot of potato soup for fun. I was hungry so I was like, "ohhhhh the potatoes look so yummy". My mom was like,"Go eat them if you want." So I did. However my mom would not let me fry potato chips so I decided to make potato soup------something I've never tried before. I prepared chicken broth, milk, butter, salt & pepper, water and of course, potatoes. First I boiled the potatoes till they were soft and then I mashed them. Then I added in broth and milk and the seasonings and stirred. It smelled really weird like mashed potatoes....but different. When it was ready I poured the soup out and it was so thick. It was TOO thick. It was as thick as mashed potatoes...but I ate it anyway! It tasted like potatoes with milk and broth and salt and pepper...hahahahahahah. It was a really fun activity to do during the weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment