Thursday, May 10, 2012

Another Missed Blog

I am very sorry, but I've been missing a lot of blogs lately! Yesterday I couldn't write my blog because I was still sick and came home late. Anyways, let me talk about yesterday. It was very bad, because it was when my sickness was just like BOOM. My throat was very very sore and I even had some difficulty breathing. I almost coughed my lung out. I hate being sick because I feel really uncomfortable and can't even eat anything other than vegetable porridge. I went to bed as soon as possible yesterday night because I wanted a good night's sleep to get enough rest. That seemed to work because today I am feeling a lot better! I think by tomorrow I will make a full recovery. My throat and nose are still a bit under the sickness but that's okay, because if I drink a lot of water that will help with the recovery :p

No comments:

Post a Comment