Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sore

My whole body is aching so badly today. Yes, that's right, I am all sore right now. Yesterday I was feeling a bit tired already from the 1.5Hr of canoeing and 2Hr of golf and fitness (we did 30 burpees, a bunch of basket lunges, crocodile crawling, 20 alternating planks and 20 elbow-knee planks and a bunch of other intense activities). Today we ran 3 laps and my muscles were just not cooperating with me. Then we did soccer and again, I had 2 Hr of golf. I was stretching my muscle and we were doing some shots today. I feel like this is too much. This workout is getting outta hand. I am feeling very sleepy right now.

I am trying to save energy and not be too tired because I have a concert on Sunday and I don't want to wear myself out. Right now my arms and my back hurt pretty bad and I feel like I should get some sleep. Ugh. I don't like getting tired because I can't really do anything with my time. Now I must go to sleep because I am very desperate for rest. If I don't rest now I will probably wear myself out and collapse (I've done that before). So cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment