Thursday, May 3, 2012

Apologies

Gah. This is bad. I am writing this blog past 12 am!!! Noooo it's Wednesday already! But last night (which was like what, an hour ago?) I was busily working on my AP presentation and French stuff. Got back from golf at around 10:00pm. Ohhhh and I bought a new set of golf clubs from U.S Kids Tour Series!!! My own golf set <3333333 When I get better I am probably gonna buy another set (woman set, but different brand?) Anyways, fun stuff today, we did a lot of bunker (sand pit) shots and it was so fun and I found this worm and one of my friend just put it on one of the golf balls and whipped it away. Then something fell into her shirt and she was so scared because she thought it was the worm that had fallen from the hit Lolz. Then we did putting and it was fun to use my new putter. My new club set is really nice and I hope I can practice a lot with it this weekend! But I guess not...since I have the upcoming theory exams. But that's alright. I have lesson tomorrow and next Wed and Thurs. Then next Sunday I can probably go out and play since there would be no more theory exams until the summer. May is a super busy month!

No comments:

Post a Comment