Tuesday, May 22, 2012

OMG Gonna be another busy week

I can feel it. It's gonna be another busy week! I just finished my rehearsal and I am very tired right now. My eyes were not cooperating with moi while I was wearing my contact lenses, and the focus kept shifting while I was playing the piano, which was quite annoying and I couldn't really concentrate that well because my eyes were playing tricks on me. It was quite weird, because one second my eyes were doing pretty good and my vision was clear; the next second I see clouds on the keys. Ugh. Maybe it's just because I am not really used to my lenses. I just need to wear them more and make sure they don't bother me when it's the real performance.

We are going canoeing/kayaking tomorrow! I was just scanning through the boat rental website and it said something like "experience highly recommended for canoeing" LOL RIGHT I am gonna do so good with the canoe. But it's gonna be fun, because Celinna, Vivian C and I will work together to not flip the canoe over!!!

The bad thing is, after the party, we have a major chemistry test on Thursday. I am not looking forward to that. I am not gonna have a lot of time to study because tomorrow night I have golf. I just have too many things going on in my life, and I just miss the times of my childhood, when I actually had good amount of free time to myself, when I could just draw or tinker with stuff. Maybe this is part of growing up. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment