Thursday, May 24, 2012

Woot

Yay! Today we went kayaking/canoeing at Deer Lake. What a wonderful Last Synergy 9 Get-Together we had! I misse it already. We had so much fun! The lake was big and Celinna, Vivian C and I were doing the three-people canoe. We got in. I was getting worried, because I didn't want to get soaked. I didn't, at the end. We started paddling, but our direction was all wrong and we were just like 0.o A lot of people were already so far ahead, almost at the other side of the lake! We were having trouble manouvering our canoe. But finally, we figured it out! We had Viv at the back, steering the canoe, while Celinna paddled on one side and me on the other side. We would take turn, so I would paddle after Celinna and we alternate our paddling so our canoe can go straight forward instead of turning in a circle. It was soo amazing! I've never canoed before, and that was totally cool! Later we got into the lily pad patch and I got a close up look at the lily pads. So cute. Afterwards we slowly paddled back and I got our canoe under a tree and Viv and Celinna were screaming in my ears to tell me turn the boat away so we wouldn't get stranded and get stuck. Luckily we didn't hit anywhere or got stuck anywhere. It was a nice afternoon and I just wanted to lie down in the canoe and stare at the sky. That would be so serene. Of course time passed by quickly and it was time to go. I miss this fieldtrip already! Synergy 9 is such a big family! :) I will miss everyone here, after we separate in grade 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment