Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Triumf

What a cool fieldtrip we had at Triumf! We got to see the ISAC I& II and the place was huge. There were so many machines and wires and high-tech stuff! I wish I had my camera with me! It looked like the stuff in sci-fi movies. I remembered the huge computers Dragon and Tigress. It's a wonder how they built these machines. I wish we could see the big disk-like thingy buried underground, but I guess it would be too radioactive for people without proper protection to be in contact with. Still, if was pretty cool! The tour was short and sweet, and without the tour guide we would never come out of the place! It's so big and filled with machines and stuff. Overall it was a good fieldtrip.

I got an aphid on a stick on the way back and named it Eugene. Me and Carina played with it for a while and I tried scaring Tony with it. At the end I accidentally dropped Eugene so he went somewhere on the floor in the bus on on the seats. He was too tiny and it was impossible to spot him. So I lost him. I was sad... But that was okay, because we got off at Oakridge and I had white chocolate mocha and saw LEGO and jumbo blueberries. These things really made my day, and Mido had a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment