Thursday, May 3, 2012

Golf Course

Today we were on the course! I think we played at least four holes (in about one hour and a half-ish, minus the walking and stuff). It was soo fun and it was my first time to really play on a golf course! For the past few months I've been doing a lot of driving range practices and occasionally some putts and that short-game test, but that was it. Today it was a real experience! Woot! I teed off (couldn't remember which hole we played first) with my hybrid. It was my first time using my newww hybrid! Because I haven't done a lot of full swings before, my shot sorta went off the faraway, but it wasn't too off so that was okay. Then I used a 7 iron and got it closer to the green! It was sooo exciting because I was very new with my clubs and it was also my first time playing formal golf on the course. The second hole I did a good tee off, but then when I was trying to get it onto the green I hit the golf ball under this tree! That was sooo weird, and kinda funny as well. So I was trying to get the ball under the tree onto the faraway. I could barely fit under the small gap under the tree and I couldn't swing that properly because I was literally stuck in a cage of branches. But I managed to pitch it onto the faraway! Woot!

Later on we hit more holes and it was quite fun, but I realize I need to work more on putting and my drivers/hybrids! Also I need to practice more on setups and directions and stuff like that. Overall, I had a very good day and golf was very fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment