Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Speed Golf

Before I go into golfing today, I would like to talk about my school day! It was pretty fun and we had a sunny day. I finished uploading my pictures for the ADAY.org time capsule. I am very proud of my photos! We also had a science quiz. I was really happy because I got perfect on it (small victory). Even though it's just a pop quiz it will still help me with my mark. We had soccer the last period and it was pretty fun, if my throat would just stop bothering me with all that coughing.

Now now, back to golf. Today we did speed golf!!! Our coach was training us to be fast and decisive when playing golf, because if you drag on for too long in a real game and you take too long to hit your shots, you get 2 shots penalties. I was like O.O My teammates were really good because they are more experienced. One of my teammate, William was really awesome because he hit pars (for all holes i think) and got the lowest time. That makes him the lowest score and lowest time, which was excellent (the lower the better). I was actually doing a bit better in the 2nd hole!!! But it was so tiring because I was running so fast back and forth and carrying my clubs. I think I did the worst in my last hole because I was exhausted and I was just dropping my clubs and tripping because my feet and hands were going out of control. It was pretty exciting but I was just really drained of all my energy. I feel like crashing right now and my knees are burning up because they got so overworked. We had to run all the way back to the teaching area and it was a long run, and I was like nuuuuuu. I almost had to do 20 pushups and 20 situps for not catcing up to my coach, but I didn't have to at the end because I told him I worked hard during my PE class and my piano hour. Overall I got some serious workout done today. Now all I need is a good night's rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment