Friday, May 18, 2012

Today

It's Pro-D day today so we didn't have to go to school. I got to sleep in til 8:00 (calling that a sleep-in, eh?) and then I got up and ate breakfast. Then after that I did math 'til about noon and then we ate lunch. In the afternoon I went out with my mom to put up some concert posters. We went to the downtown Central library. While I was putting up posters, I noticed the science section of the library and there were so many coool books about scientific stuff with a lot of awesome images!!!!!!!! I borrowed one about fossils and another one about fruits. I was reading the entire way on the skytrain. Lolz. Lolz. The pictures of jackfruits and all them tropical fruits made me hungry. I LOVE JACKFRUITS. ONE OF MY FAVORITE FRUITS OF ALL TIME~~~~ Have you ever tried a jackfruit before? If not, you MUST GO AND EAT ONE BECAUSE IT WILL MAKE YOU CRY IN JOY.

No comments:

Post a Comment