Saturday, May 12, 2012

Woot!

I finally finished my intermediate harmony exam today! I am sooo relieved. After the exam my mom got me mcdonalds and we went to Granville Island for this art show at Emily Carr University! Some of the exhibits were really cool, and I was especially drawn to this long doodle art work that's a bit creepy but FILLED WITH EPIC IMAGINATION! Just what Mimi likes!!! Weird drawings and doodles. While the art show was definitely a good treat, we also toured the Island. I think the last time we visited that place was a couple of months ago. I haven't had time to go out as much these days, due to my busy schedule. But today it was such an awesome treat! I was taking pictures. Yep! I brought me camera with moi!!! I took a lot of cool pictures and I will be posting them on the website when I finish organizing them. The best part was, WE SAW A SEAL!!!!!!!! A REAL SEAL!!!! A REAL REAL WILD SEAL!!!!!! It was just sunning its tummy at one of the docks. I was actually taking a picture of the goose that was floating on the water when I saw a floating "log" and I thought the "log" was pretty cool and decided to include that in the picture. But when I shifted my camera to focus on the "log", it turned out to be a SEAL!!! I thought it was a beaver, but it was a SEAL! It has whiskers, spotted body and slick tail (kinda like a mermaid's tail, so I knew it wasn't a beaver). It was soooo cool, because I've never seen a wild seal before! I think it would be rare for wild seals to be spotted at such crowded place! I took a picture of him (I think) before he looked at me with his lazy eyes and did a flip and dived into the ocean. AWWWWWWW. But that was definitely my highlight of the day. Spotting a wild seal was so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment